High quality custom images are essential for businesses for a variety of reasons.
- 1Quality photos show that you are serious when it comes to quality and professionalism. You can easily show that you are proud of your work and the people who work for and with you.
- 2Good photography makes the best first impression in this digital age. More than 70% of businesses and 80% of consumers begin with a web search before an upcoming product purchase. This is the first impression you get to make on a perspective client or customer - make it a good one!
- 3Having a range of professional photos available for consumers to see helps them feel as if they are getting to know and connect with the people in your company.
- 4Studies show that people are more likely to do business with someone they trust. If they have clicked around on your website and social media and have seen photos of your staff in the office and in the field, you’ve already started earning their trust. That is the goal in putting your best foot forward and getting a step ahead of your competition.
- 5Stock photos are always an option but are far less helpful than photos of real people doing their real jobs. Stock photos can be misleading to customers, and you don’t want to make a false first impression. When you use stock photos, you lose out on showcasing what makes your business/team unique. I.e. if you want to showcase that you’re local to a certain city, photos from your actual location will get noticed more than a generic stock image.
- 6No matter how good the camera is on your cell phone, they cannot duplicate the quality and look of a true professional photo. Most photographers have spent years honing their skills and learning to manipulate the settings in their camera to achieve the look and feel that meets your expectations.
Photography is a worthy investment in your business. Talk to your photographer in advance about clothing options, time of day, preferred posing, etc. Work together to make a plan for a photo day that gives you the photos you need and gets it done in the shortest amount of time possible. Being organized and having your team ready on the day of photos makes everything go smoothly and with less stress. Plan ahead, make the investment, and enhance the image of your business!