Business owners are notoriously busy. You handle day-to-day operations, deal with staff, meet with clients and customers, network with other business owners, handle your company’s financials, and SO much more! Every business owner knows they need marketing, but it’s complicated, confusing and time consuming. It’s so easy to have good intentions, but other things come up that take immediate priority over posting to Facebook or writing that blog. These things inevitably end up hampering business growth because if you’re not getting your business out there, how will people learn about your offering? We understand that struggle better than most. Our goal as an agency is to help business owners grow and succeed in any way we can! So, why should you partner with an agency?
- 1Time. Time is money. Time you spend working on your social media or your website is time that you’re not closing a deal, making a sale, or following up with potential clients and customers. This is also true for your employees. The more time they spend on the internal aspects of marketing, the less time they are spending on the job they were hired to do.
- 2Partnering with a marketing agency will not only save you time, but also money. Working with a marketing agency is a cost-effective way to create tangible results in a specific time frame. Compared to having a dedicated marketing team, you’ll be saving more in the long run when you factor in salaries, benefits, and even marketing tools. Partnering with a marketing agency removes these additional costs and will make it easier for you to manage budgets.
- 3Freshen up your marketing strategy. You know what your business does, what its goals are, what clients and customers it’s looking for, what makes your company unique, and why people should choose you over your competition. Does your prospective client know all of this? How can you get these messages across to customers that will propel your business to the next level? Working with a marketing agency will get you the perspective of experts. This could mean a rebrand, or it can mean using new tools and channels to reach a wider audience. Either way, it depends on what kind of business you’re running, so it’s best to consult a marketing agency to see what your business really needs.
- 4Marketing tools are incredibly expensive. In addition to eliminating the need to hire an entire marketing team, in-house, you’re also eliminating the need to invest in expensive marketing tools that make generating business and growth so much simpler. In most cases, it just doesn’t make financial sense for one business to invest into the high-level tools normally accessible by agencies that serve multiple businesses. Instead, consider a marketing agency that already has all the tools and training to put your money to work for you from day one.
- 5More creative ideas. Partnering with an agency gives your marketing plan access to multiple creative professionals who all have innovative ideas for your specific needs. Many agencies have writers, designers, photographers, social media experts, web designers, and web developers all under one roof, collaborating with each other every day.
- 6Outside perspective. You know your business from the inside out. An agency knows your business from the outside in, just like your customers. Agencies will provide an outside perspective about your business that you’re not likely to get from anyone that works solely for your company. Agency teams are skilled at looking at your business with the needs of potential customers in mind and adapting your marketing to show how your product or service meets this need.
- 7You get an entire team of marketing experts for one low cost, without shelling out for salaries and benefits of similarly qualified individuals in-house. You need multiple specialists working together to create results with each marketing medium. For some perspective, here are averages of what you could expect to pay marketing and development professionals on your payroll.*
- Marketing Coordinator - $57,197
- Social Media Marketing and Communications Manager - $54,301
- Content Strategist - $67,268
- Marketing Manager - $102,496
- Graphic Designer - $49,365
- Copywriter - $52,069
- Web Developer - $ 69,159
- Web Designer - $57,513
- 8Set yourself up for success. Marketing is vital to success. A marketing agency will work hard from day one to set your business ahead of the pack. Agencies will research your competitors and find out what works and doesn’t for your field. An agency will make sure that each dollar you spend is allocated in the most efficient way for your specific needs.
- 9Measurable results. A marketing agency will deliver measurable results and analytics that provide in-depth information on how your campaigns are performing, where changes can be made, how many people are engaging with your website and social media, and how it all relates to your business objectives. All of these tools provide valuable information on how your marketing strategy can work to best suit your goals.
- 10Keeping up on trends. An agency will constantly be researching media and marketing trends and how they can be implemented to generate growth for your company. They will be aware of the latest and greatest tools to help with your success and make sure you don’t fall behind on your marketing plan.
We understand that choosing a marketing agency is a big decision. Investing in marketing is an investment in the future success of your business, and we want to be your partner as you grow! The team at Imagemark is full of vibrant personalities, quick thinkers, fast learners and imaginative creatives that love what we do, genuinely enjoy working together, and love celebrating the success of our clients. This is an atmosphere for success for us and for you!